IRF supports companies and individuals in all aspects of digital communication: from the development of a strategy and the definition of guidelines for the use of social media to active support in monitoring and issue management.
Focus of activities:
- Development and implementation of concepts for digital communication as part of corporate communications.
- Implementation of workshops
- Guidelines for employees regarding the use of digital media; internal and external media strategies
- Conception and implementation of specific campaigns on digital channels, especially for events, conferences, etc.
- Identification of influencers / influencer mapping
- Issue management on digital platforms
- Social media monitoring as well as setting up and maintaining your own blogs