Financial & Capital Market Communications
Trust is the most valuable currency in capital markets
IRF supports listed companies in their continuous communication with financial markets and in special projects such as M&A, IPOs or capital increases.
IRF knows the institutions and players of the Swiss financial market, their needs and priorities. We speak the same language when it comes to balance sheets and financial statements and we are familiar with the rules and requirements of financial market regulators.
Main areas of activity:
- National and international transactions: IPOs, M&A, spin-offs, going private
- Communication of financial results: Messaging, presentations, Q&As, etc.
- Investor relations: analysis and implementation of IR concept, sharpening equity stories, roadshows
- Annual reports: overall coordination, concept and content
- Sustainability reports / environmental reports: overall coordination, concept and content
- Best practice analyses and recommendations: annual reports, value reporting, remuneration reports, sustainability reports, etc.